|Frequently Asked Questions|
What is a League Team?
What is a Recreational Group?
What do I need to get started?
Want to see a Demo?
Need Pricing information?
Need more information?
Need Login Help?
|What is a League Team?
A League Team is a team of players who play against other teams of players such as USTA or a local league team. See also Recreational Groups.
|What is a Recreational Group?
A Recreational Group is a group of players who play each other within the group, such as Indoor Season Courts, Quads, Flight Groups or Round Robin play. See also League Teams.
|What do I need to get started?
For a Recreational Groups you will need
- How many groups you are signing up?
- How many courts will your group play on?
- Start and end dates for your season.
- Location and time information including, day of week, time and tennis center location. Are there days you will NOT be playing?...i.e. Holidays
- Names and email addresses for all players and subs in your group. (This information can be updated later)
- Will any of your players share a slot and/or how many matches each player wants to play.
Click Here to view a quick demo on allocating a share.
Note : For Recreational Groups you may NOT add matches later, but you may edit them later.
For a League Team you will need:
- How many teams you are signing up?
- What is the format of your league?...i.e. how many singles and doubles courts for each match.
- Season start and end dates.
- Names and email addresses for all players on your team.
- Match schedule including dates, times, and locations and if you are Home or Away team.
Note : For League Teams you may add matches and edit them later.
|Want to see a Demo?
Click Here to View Demos.
|Need Pricing information?
Click Here to View Pricing information.
|Need more information?
Call us at 1.877.840.5163 or click here to contact us for more information.
If you have forgotten your password/username or did not receive your login information via email. First,
- Click "Forget your Username or Password?
- Enter your email address
- Click "Send Username & Password"
- Your login information will be emailed to you shortly
If you do not receive your login information.
- Check your "Junk Email" box
- Ask your captain to confirm that your email was entered correctly